Fire Extinguisher Course
On this Fire Extinguisher Course you will learn how to identify the different types of fire extinguishers that are might installed within your workplace. Additionally, you will also learn in what situations you might use them. With various types of fire extinguishers and with specific applications, it is vital to have a full understanding of how fire extinguishers work. Also, the proper use when it comes to dealing with fires and hazards. So, at the end of the Fire Extinguisher Course final module you will also have an assessment to complete. All Fire Extinguisher Courses are certificated and follow the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Once you complete the fire extinguisher training course you will appreciate the fact that you can apply what you have learned at home.
The Fire Extinguisher Course is:
- Course content approved by RoSPA
- High Quality Interactive courses with Audio
- Ensures compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and the Fire Safety Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010.
- Simple to use on smart phone, mobile, laptop or desktop
- Fully Online with instant access and no time limits
- Approximate completion time is 25 minutes
Note: Requires Adobe Flash Player
If you don’t have Adobe Flash Player you can download using this LINK
MODULE 1 – Types of appliances/fire extinguishers
- Introduction to Fire Extinguisher Use
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
MODULE 2 – Action to take when re-engaging a fire
- Introduction to Pre-Engagement Actions
MODULE 3 – How to apply the use of a fire extinguisher
- Water Fire Extinguisher
- Foam Extinguisher
- CO2 Extinguisher
- Dry Powder Extinguisher
- Wet Chemical Extinguisher
- Fire Blanket
Online / distance courses (no attendance)
Our RoSPA approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and are distributed under licence.
Copyright VideoTile Learning Ltd © 2011 – 2019